- To provide counselling sessions to women in distress and empower them to face and handle family challenges confidently.
- To empower women to become financially independent through vocational education.
To Feed The Needy
- To conduct food donation drives to feed needy people.
- To empower students/adults with social and emotional skills.
- To provide vocational education to students from educationally disadvantaged backgrounds.
- To provide academic support for the students from poor and marginalised backgrounds through free coaching classes.
- To conduct periodic counselling and career guidance sessions for students with a particular focus on academically weak students.
- To provide free residential education to students from underprivileged backgrounds.
Healthy & Elderly Care
- To support the elderly who are without family support in visiting hospitals and their daily needs.
- To build a daycare centre for the elderly.
Support us in Delivering our Programmes…!
All Donations above Rs. 500/- will be eligible for tax exemption under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.